Army Thread 19th September.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

startingover;718333 wrote: I have smoked butts out of an ashtray......
    I have too and out of the bin......with wet bits on..
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Starts, those are the skankiest things in the world. I don't know what happens to them once you put them out but OMG, horridness! And you just kinda look for the biggest one and dust it off, straighten it a bit..... UGH!!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

greeneyes;718337 wrote: Starts, those are the skankiest things in the world. I don't know what happens to them once you put them out but OMG, horridness! And you just kinda look for the biggest one and dust it off, straighten it a bit..... UGH!!
        :H:H Thats it exactly....dust it off and try to make it as long as you can lol..

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Oney you'll be so glad to be done. You want to be done before you go to LA right?
          sigpic

Comment

greeneyes;718337 wrote: Starts, those are the skankiest things in the world. I don't know what happens to them once you put them out but OMG, horridness! And you just kinda look for the biggest one and dust it off, straighten it a bit..... UGH!!
            :H:H:H:H I know!!! Its feckin disgusting isnt it?? And the smell!!!
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

one2many;718339 wrote: :H:H Thats it exactly....dust it off and try to make it as long as you can lol..
              Yeah! so you don't hurt yourself when you light it!!!:H
              sigpic

Comment

set your nose on fire :H:H
                sigpic

Comment

Once I fell off my horse in a river, my smokes got drenched so I put them under the grill to dry out when I got home.....they caught fire and smoked themselves !!! I was soooo pissed off

Comment

greeneyes;718342 wrote: Yeah! so you don't hurt yourself when you light it!!!:H
                    I have held the butt in a pair of tweezers....:H

Comment

greeneyes;718340 wrote: Oney you'll be so glad to be done. You want to be done before you go to LA right?
                      Yip....I am soo done...I will be a fuckin cow and a moaney bitch but I will not smoke...I cannot get over the diff in my skin since i stopped...I swear..

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

startingover;718346 wrote: I have held the butt in a pair of tweezers....:H
                        I am very upset I never thought of that.....honestly i am..have burnt the beak off meself many a time..

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

startingover;718344 wrote: Once I fell off my horse in a river, my smokes got drenched so I put them under the grill to dry out when I got home.....they caught fire and smoked themselves !!! I was soooo pissed off

:H:H:H I have wet pants now...

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

greeneyes;718332 wrote: I have gone out to my car with a flashlight and looked under the seats oney. I know that feeling.
                            I have done that too, desperate for a cigarette - I really believe its the hardest thing to give up, not as scary as AL, but much, much harder. Thats why you have to reframe to give it up - it doesn't work if you try and do it for a -ve reason, like "I'm going to die of lung cancer". Research has proved that.

I gave up because of my grandaughter. My kids don't smoke because I gave it up for 10 yrs and when i started again, they were old enough to REALLY hate it! Most kids who smoke have parents that smoke.

Comment

Well, the wet ones that you've dried out aren't quite the same either. Oney my goal was to quit before I went on a vacation 12 years ago and that was the end.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yep, definitely harder than AL.....

I gave up originally because I couldnt breathe, I get asthma, then I got hooked on the nicotine gum for years...when I gave up AL and drugs I decided I didnt want to be addicted to anything anymore....except coffee :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X