X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

colbe

sorry, my phone lost connection

let me know you are ok
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

colbe

i wish i knew how to end this. no, not doing well, (after our phone conversation) i just dont know what to do. I am contemplating things I cannot say here.
    Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

colbe

Hi Colbe,

I know you feel frightened and alone.

But you are not alone - we are all here for you. Tell us how we can help you.

Comment

colbe

colbe;718246 wrote: i wish i knew how to end this. no, not doing well, (after our phone conversation) i just dont know what to do. I am contemplating things I cannot say here.
        Please...
        I am not in your shoes, but I wish that I could put them on and give you a rest and carry you a little further.
        There will be a day when you will smile agian...

Comment

colbe

popeye, you are one of the most wonderful men I've had the pleasure to experience.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

colbe

Colbe!!
            Speak to us... we're here for you.
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

colbe

deebs, she's on another thread....
              sigpic

Comment

colbe

no subject. nothing left. thread
                sigpic

Comment

colbe

Colbe we are here to help you. If you need someone to talk to, we are here for you.
                  I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                  X