Sponsor needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sponsor needed

Hi, I would love to get a sponsor. Please send me a message if you are available for a call. Thanks !

Sponsor needed

keyners;718753 wrote: Hi, I would love to get a sponsor. Please send me a message if you are available for a call. Thanks !
    I certainly cannot sponsor you...I am not doing well. But I kind of feel like I have tons of sponsors here. If I need to call someone, I ALWAYS have somebody here and right away offering to hear me during these rough times.

Hang tight, you will find someone here quickly, I am sure of it!
    Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

Sponsor needed

What kind of sponsor are you looking for?
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Sponsor needed

What country do you live in?
        :dancin: enguin:
        starting over

Comment

Sponsor needed

I live in Atlanta. I am looking for someone that had a drinking problem and has overcome it, that has been sober for a long time and could coach me along the way.

Comment

Sponsor needed

There is one lady here from Atlanta who posts often.
            But she's on vacation currently, without online access.
            If you re-post your request next week, perhaps you'll hear from her.
            Otherwise stay on these boards; like Colbe says, you'll find lots of support.
            Woman takes a drink, drink takes a drink, drink takes a woman.

Comment

Sponsor needed

Good luck Keyners!

I'm neither close nor have I 'overcome' anything - but certainly here to jump into chat with you and lend an ear if you need it!
              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Sponsor needed

Keyners, Congratulations on getting to the step of asking for support! This is a wonderful site with people of all ages at all stages of recovery and with all kinds of backgrounds and living situations and relationships. We all use this site as our support system. Or as one of them. Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself (perhaps in Tell Us Your Story section) and let us know what you need and how we can best help you. We develop a "feel" for each other. And there are always people watching out ready to listen. Look forward to getting to know you!
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Sponsor needed

Ah... I see. https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...nce-37073.html

That wasn't the page I was on in terms of my drinking, but I can sure lend an ear or some advice. Have you thought of a plan as such?
                  sigpic

Comment

Sponsor needed

My plan is simple: not drink alcohol ever again in my life. Not one day at a time, no alcohol in my life period. That is my plan.

Comment

Sponsor needed

Thats a great plan Keyners, that was mine too. So far so good.
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Sponsor needed

Great! We're right here if you need us. Do you need any suggestions for what to do if you want a drink? I trust you'll call out if you need to, right? Oui?
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X