Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 21st September

GG, alas, couldn't get google to turn up any reliable results....:H

Yeah Tippers, I think this insomnia thing is coming back to haunt me.....
    'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Afternoon Army..Just got back from the hairdressers..had my roots done ready for my vacation to Florida on Saturday.How's You's??

Comment

sunshine_gg;719729 wrote: Greetings again!
        Bouncy one, you wear many hats, dontcha?

I sincerely hope the curtains do not cover your lovely bottom, Mr. Grim
        Night night starty (too late, I'm sure) and Sunbirdie.. you're a gramma??? :wow:

Oney, Wob better be feckin proud of you! I hope he takes his stinky habit outside now!???
        Yep, all be it a very young at heart one, and not that old either!

Comment

Night night, Tipsy one (oops.. no, that don't sound right).. BOUNCY one!

Grimers, I don't know what your problem is... even on TV here you see GORGEOUS, RICH chickadees on hot lines and dating sites ALL OVER! They're EVERYWHERE! :H

Ohhh.. horizons... vacation in Florida sounds wonderful! Just ask Starty!
          Good here... although, work is a b*tch today!
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Hello Horizons! Great to see you!
            'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

sunshine_gg;719748 wrote:
              Grimers, I don't know what your problem is... even on TV here you see GORGEOUS, RICH chickadees on hot lines and dating sites ALL OVER! They're EVERYWHERE! :H
              :H :H :H

Comment

wanna link to mine?
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hey Sunny we head out to FL each year before winter sets in.. the calm before the storm!! Sorry about work

Grim..I congratulate you on your *senior member* status did you get your gold watch?? :0)

Comment

horizonsnew;719754 wrote: Hey Sunny we head out to FL each year before winter sets in.. the calm before the storm!! Sorry about work

Grim..I congratulate you on your *senior member* status did you get your gold watch?? :0)
                    Bloody hell *senior member* sounds a bit rude sorry:blush: Me and my big gob again:H

Comment

*sigh*
                      Such a novel idea horizon.... I don't like the "W" word much. I like the filthy four letter 's' word even less! :H Where in FL are ya headed?

Comment

sunshine_gg;719758 wrote: *sigh*
                        Such a novel idea horizon.... I don't like the "W" word much. I like the filthy four letter 's' word even less! :H Where in FL are ya headed?
                        St. Pete beach Tampa..We love it..it's really laid back and informal..miles of white sandy beaches and loads of quaint little restaurants.
                        I feel your W pain Sunny we get hammered here in Chicago, tons and tons of the white stuff each year..but I am going to buy a snow blower this year, my poor back is knackered from all the shoveling:upset:

Comment

Good evening army
                          It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Heloooooo *insert regal wave* Zeppie!

Yep, I know the St. Pete's area well... used to go there annually when the kids were little
                            We have a snow blower but half the time that won't even do the job... like when the white stuff is up to your hip :upset:

Comment

Hiya GG, sorry just popping in and out while swapping dogs over and feeding them breakie.
                              It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X