Colbe's Monday thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colbe's Monday thread

OK, Don't ya just love it when the team pulls together!! Made it through yesterday/1

Now Monday!! We LOVE Mondays!!! Fresh new week, new start, new outlook, new begginnings of great thing to come!

Colbe, get your arse in the shower. It's a mental thing I'm not going to go in to right now, but I'm serious. Get up get in the shower and dress like you were going shopping or something. It doesn't matter if you don't leave the house, although I do want you to walk around the block at least at some point.

You need to keep busy and especially your brain. What IS for dinner? Remenber what I said about small healthy meals? Dont get hungry or thirsty or idle. Look for job possiblilities. go through your closet for interview outfits. Read on line about interview suggestions. Focus on things that are in your control. Make a list of things you need to tend to and leave room to check them off.

OK?! Get going now!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Colbe's Monday thread

Here we go. Shower, job, dinner. That's a long list, but I think I can do it. I should do the dishes too. It is raining here, but I will walk to the bathroom periodically throughout the day, good enough? I will even use both bathrooms to make the walk a little longer.
    Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

Colbe's Monday thread

Colbe, you crack me up...LOL!!
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Colbe's Monday thread

Colbe's Crazy.

LookingToGrow;719519 wrote: Colbe, you crack me up...LOL!!
        Good, I am trying to keep my humor through all this pain. It may not look (sound) like someone about to jump off a bridge, but the truth is, I am just to depressed to get get my 2 eggs in a hankie off the couch and drive to a bridge. If I did, I would probably bounce or something, making the effort to get there a waste of time.
        Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

Colbe's Monday thread

And hell, the eggs would become scrambled...LOL!!
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Colbe's Monday thread

LookingToGrow;719525 wrote: And hell, the eggs would become scrambled...LOL!!
            And yet another good point! I like them over easy so I can dip my pizza in them.

Comment

Colbe's Monday thread

Dipping pizza in eggs over easy???? :eeks: Ya know.. this reality show 'Cooking with Colbe' is gonna be more of a horror show - the more I think about it... :H

Colbe, it WILL get better and you are doing heaps better already, by reaching out here and getting all of us on your eggs in a hankie

And listen to Sergeant Greenie over there... she's found her calling! :bat :H
              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Colbe's Monday thread

That's ok...It will get good ratings!
                Oh, as for the sargent...I showered and am now clean and I shaved to.

Comment

Working...
                X