Hi friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi friends

Just wanted to check in with you all. I hope everyone is fighting the fight with renewed strength from MWO. Im doing ok. No major problems. Im still modding and its ok. I still wish I could just say NO to the drink but my feeling is....if its not affecting my daily life too much then it aint too bad. Ive had the odd hangover where Ive fallen into a depression and every small task is a huge issue but then I get back on track and life is ok again. Ive had AF days and they have been the BEST. The energy I gain from having no alcohol is astounding.. I get so much done in a day...lol Drinking is a release for me from the stresses and struggles.....one day I might get it throught my thick head that it is alcohol that is actually CAUSING the stresses and struggles!!!!!! Ah well, my friends....take care of yourselves...and enjoy.

Bella XXXXXXX

Hi friends

I can really understand what you have just said, I am modding as well and it 's working, so far so I'm happy, have a good day.
    Twitch

Comment

Hi friends

Hi Bella,
      Nice to see you again.
      Bella;722372 wrote: one day I might get it throught my thick head that it is alcohol that is actually CAUSING the stresses and struggles!!!!!!
      Seems to me it's there already.
      I'm glad you're doing OK and that things have improved for you, and well done for getting this far. I know that you have struggled greatly and I really hope that you can continue to make strides towards your idea of what you want for you and yours.

Comment

Hi friends

Happy to hear that you are doing well. Take care Bella.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Hi friends

Hi Bella, nice to hear from you.

xo

Comment

Working...
          X