drinktracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drinktracker

why do other people have colours on thier drinktracker, I don't, only once and I don't know why that happened?
    Twitch

drinktracker

I was wondering the same thing- also what is the dot beside our name on posts?
    I have a red one?

Comment

drinktracker

The colours should relate to intended abstinence (yellow), moderation(blue) or default (pink).....you should be able to set it as you fill in the number each day....Moo x
      "The greatest thing in the world is not so much where we are,
      but in what direction we are moving."

Comment

drinktracker

thanks for that, franzias gone there was a conversation about the dots afew days ago, i cant remember what was said now, see if you can find it.
        Twitch

Comment

drinktracker

The dot's by your name, show whether you are on line or not. Hover your cursor over them, and you can see.

x
          Lead me not into temptation, I can find the way myself!!!

Comment

drinktracker

Click on the "plan" box just to the right of the number of drinks box, then you can go to moderate (green) or abstain (yellow). That took me almost a month to figure out.

OK, now you tell me there are RED dots by our names, just when when I figured out what green meant! I'm too low tech, I guess! :H
            ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Working...
            X