ques.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ques.

How many days does it take to feel clear headed and less anxiety? I am day 1.

ques.

It varies, but it starts getting better almost immediately.
    Good luck

Comment

ques.

as, it changes daily, really. After all this time I'm still noticing things I had missed. Something new everyday, and it's wonderful.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ques.

Like Popeye said it varies.

It may feel like flu for a few days so be kind to yourself. Plenty of fluids ( non alcoholic obviously), pain killers (if needed) and plenty of rest.

Believe me it gets better and better and better.

Love Jackie xxx
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ques.

Hi AS! Moo and Angel have started an Octsober thread with lots of people in early stages of giving up. Come on over and get some support!!
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

ques.

it took me about a week. physical activity helps too, swing by wally world and get yourself a bicycle and a helmet and go for a short ride when you are feeling especially anxious. or do 20 or so push ups. also not to jump on the go-get-meds thing, but there are several out there that help a lot. good luck and stay strong.

Comment

ques.

I'm sure it varies person to person, but I started feeling noticeably better on day 4. Stay hydrated, eat good healthy food, take your vitamins exercise, get enough rest. The first days are the worst, but they will pass. Hang in there.
              ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

ques.

I agree with Dance and others that Day 4 was always the turnaround day for me. Until then the anxiety and sleeplessness was a problem. By day 8-10 things seem cleaned out. Exercise really helps speed this process.

After that I find Theanine helped a lot with moodiness. Glutamine helped a lot with cravings. Things get better, but I'm still discovering new energy and old passion that has long been hidden. My last slip was early May so I'm getting close to six months.

Comment

Working...
                X