Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who is ready to get their ass in gear for October?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in! We are calling it Octsober on another thread...LOL!!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Octsober's a great name. And I'm popping my clutch right now!
    ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

heeheheh love ya ltg... OK its definitely happening road trip with my oldest son ..we are going up north for Little to see mom and dad and to just get away for Little and visit with some good friends from mwo .. so .. the plan so far is that my son doesn't really care where we go ...as long as we are together as father and son .. this trip really means the world to me .. he just turn 18 and its going to be fun to get to know him one on one or we will at each other throats by the end of the trip NOT.. so im really looking forward to saturday morning at 5:30 am when we head out
      and this is my month of sobriety on the 21th oct will mark 2 years lets party the right way ""sober""
      now those motors running and gears shifting.. love yall big big HUGS
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hey Dance! Nice to see you here!
        T, your trip sounds awesome, getting to know your son as a young man. How far north are you going? The foliage should be peak. We'll plan your sober party while you are away. Two years is something to most proud of :h
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

going to NC and SC and GA so round trip will be around 1600 miles .. weeeeeeee love the sound of that

Comment

Ready, able, & willing!
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Ditto...

Comment

Count me in too!!!!

I am in and wishing T an awesome time w/ son.......best part of my tripwas the boyz!! (and being away from work & drinking hubby)

I am shifting gears for Octsober!! Let's go guys!!!!:l

MA
                :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Count me in too, I stopped posting on the september one because I didn't have time to read everything and didn't want to forget to say hi to someone ............. I will do better this month

Love & Hugs, BB xx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Wow! With all these gear shifters, we may need to widen the highway...LOL!! Job security for us all :h
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

welcome everyone looking like its getting to be a full house let get those gears shifting

wow and now we have one stop in pensacola for my son .. now its looking like 2282 miles round trip .. thank god im not driving all the way .. that would take 1 day and 13 hours .. thank god for stops on the way ..

Comment

Drive careful T xxx
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

tlrgs;726927 wrote: welcome everyone looking like its getting to be a full house let get those gears shifting

wow and now we have one stop in pensacola for my son .. now its looking like 2282 miles round trip .. thank god im not driving all the way .. that would take 1 day and 13 hours .. thank god for stops on the way ..
                          "Love, Dr. Love's travelling salvation show!"
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I'm ready

I'm ready for Octsober .. I'm AF for 5 days , i'm feeling ok , trying to keep busy .. I'm new to the site , I've been reading the posts and feel that this the place I want to be , the place I need to be .. I'm glad I found you , ALL OF YOU :new: I'm going to learn how to navigate around the site and I'm sure I'll be posting alot sonce I feel more comfortable with me ! Wishing you all a wonderful day & evening .. Emmy
                            Non Drinker 9/09
                            Non Smoker 6/09
                            Tennis Anyone ?

Comment

Hi Emmy,

to MWO ...........

This place is amazing, hope to see you around the boards.

Love & Hugs, BB xx Attached files [img]/converted_files/1050481=3465-attachment.jpg[/img]
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                              X