Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who is ready to get their ass in gear for October?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scarey!!

I just learned self defense today, how to block punches, grabs, kicks, hair-pullings etc.............I am scared, downright scared that I got in over my head...............thank GOD I have a guy w/ my all night on my shift and the patients will be asleep most of the time...........still very scared!!! It was extremely overwhelming!!! Hope this ole body doesn't get kicked or punched too much!:upset::upset:

Goodnight, have been up since 4AM(David had a swim meet in Panama City all day, which I wanted to go to, but couldn't because of this wonderfully frightful job.....:upset::upset:...) in training all day, and it is 8:30..............am VERY VERY sleepy!!

MA:l:h
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

CG, WOW! A scary new job for Halloween! My money's on you, girl. LOL I bet you'll be able to handle anything that comes along. After all, your a Mom!! Glad to see T is working his skinny butt off. Once people find out what you can do, they'll keep calling you. When I get rich.........
      Still looking for LVT! WHERE ARE YOU????
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hey Cg, get ya some gloves and whack em'....LOL I am sure that is a rare occassion. Hang in there!!!

I am off to take Brit's choir to PBS today. they are being filmed and it will air on TV in March...so excited!!!!! Luvuall....
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Great Brit! That's exciting. Keep us updated so we can watch.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

good morning just a quiky and then im off to work i go .. wow CG HOPE YOU NEVER HAVE TO USE IT AND GOOD LUCK you can handle it like ruby and britt said .. .. well have fun britt and ruby whats the plan for hubby next ???..
            well im off till then enjoy and stay strong and keep those gears shifting
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

T, Hubs built a new well house to replace the one my daddy built probably 20 yrs ago that fell in and now we're headed out to put it in place. And plant flowers!
              sigpic

Comment

Take a picture Rubes.

Comment

Too late. It started to rain.
                  sigpic

Comment

Just came back from an heart test. Aweful
                    Long Road
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--
                    Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Long, you OK?
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi!

Long, are you alright?? Luv, let us all know when she is on tv, ok!? How exciting for you and her!!!!! I am having a more positive day today (it is amazing what a little sleep can do ), I am sure the are just preparing me for the worst case scenarios.......

T, so happy you are so busy, in this economy be happy..... You have a god-given gift, and you get to use it, what a blessing!!!! Mike does stuff like that, and he loves his work.....

Off to the lab to have some bloodworm drawn.......

Then aa tonight, love those guys!!!

MA:l:h

Comment

well hey there sounds like everyone is doing fine ..
                          ruby work him and i want pictures too ..
                          briit lets us know when to watch the show ..
                          long troad whats going on buddy ....
                          cowgal good to hear you are feeling positive and well rested ..
                          well happy friday everyone big big hugs
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Today was the last (week) day of Hubs 'vacation'. Call me evil, but THANK GOD!! The man has no idea how to relax, have fun, enjoy life. His parents still believe it's important to suffer every day, so I guess it's an honest trait, but it's driving me NUTZZZZ! Going to get my hair done at 8:30 am tomorrow, then I'm staying out shopping, looking, visiting, til he can't stand it and then I'll explain to him AGAIN how annoying his negativity is. Love the big guy, and don't think he'd survive without me, but this week has been trying. Weather changing has been hard on my bones, but he wants me beside him all the time. Sorry for bitching about such a small thing, just glad he's gone to bed! LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh Rubes the little things become big things if you don't vent...so vent away.
                              Brits thing won't air until March. I think it will be really good. They sang so pretty.

Comment

cool!

Can't wait to see her LUV!! And Ruby, what a better place to vent, you have all lent an ear(or two or ten! ) over the past few years to me...................vent away!! I, personally LOVE this weather, fixin' to go riding as soon as the sun comes up................will probably see a few deer this early,:h:h but it is already humid and hot...........was at 5AM when I went out to my car to get something................yep, my eyes popped open at 4AM, so I just enjoyed the quiet..........who knows when Mike got home last night, and who cares frankly.........I went to my wonderful AA meeting at 8:15, then out to eat afterwards, I just drink club soda and talk/chat w/ all my buddies, enjoy the fellowship................I invited Mike, but that is wasting my breath anymore!!

lots of love,:l:h

MA

Comment

Working...
                                X