Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who is ready to get their ass in gear for October?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL!!
    Ruby, how was your doc appt?
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

not sure about being able to get on line .. but will try ltg
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi everyone, Ruby hope that your docs app was OK ........

A huge hi to everyone else, really dont want to miss anyone LOL ........

A quiet weekend here I think, Mr B is on call for work so we cant go far ........

Love & Hugs to everyone, BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Hey Betty! Have a great weekend!
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

You too LTG, I've not forgot your christmas card xxx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Hey, all. Doc's verdict is I will live. Not sure at moments I want to! LOL Anyway, much better now. BB, everytime I see your avatar I imagine how I'd LIKE to be!!!! T, don't forget you can go to the public library and access the intercom. I have so many things that got pushed aside while I was gone a while back. Hubs is working (OF COURSE! The man will die with a power company hard hat on, and they'll page him at the funeral to ask how many paperclips to use on the report he asked for!) LOL One funny thing; My brother, sister, and I rotate taking care of the grass cutting at our late parent's cabin (a VERY long, ugly story) but he seems to revel in e-mailing me about the things I drop the ball on. WELL, September was his month to cut grass, and he forgot!!! LMAO Needless to say, with all our flooding rain, it's ass-high! Hubs e-mailed him today and asked about it, since it's our turn to start, and will take a tractor. BubbaDumb realized his mistake, so HE has to wade thru the jungle. Sorry for laughing, but if you knew what he put me thru when our parents died, you'd crack up to. I told Hubs not to cut him 1 inch of slack; he wouldn't me. Alright, enough vent. OK, things to do on this beautiful Friday. Isn't it GLORIOUS to be alive!!!
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ok check list avocadoes done 20 of one and 8 of the other .. i cant reach too far over the nabor fence ..
                clothes < tools < check oil in truck

Comment

OOOOOHHHHHH Rubes, T is comin to see us!
                  Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

When do y'all meet up?
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

really ltg im leaving it in their hands .. me theres no time limit where and when...
                      i can just be there at right the time ..everyone got my number

Comment

I can FEEL your excitement, T! I hope the trip lives up to it. There are TONS of great things to do around here, but especially glad you'll be able to visit your mom. Wish I could with mine.
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Me too>check!
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

hey all

Not in the best place right now, drank last night, but thanks to baclofen, didn't overdo it and didn't waste today by drinking all day which would be the case without it...................out looking for a job all day, met a friend from AA for lunch, then checking in before dinner and my AA meeting tonight, could use a little fellowship right about now........................good to have a place to share my problems, feeling like a failure, I tried and tried so hard to do a good job for this place, worked every time they needed me to, and then some..................this is what I get!!?? Feeling really SCREWED!!!:upset:

lots of love, send some prayers..................................:h

MA:l:h:l
                            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

I am sorry MA.....really sorry!!!
                              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

So very sorry MA!!!
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X