Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who is ready to get their ass in gear for October?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy happy joy joy helloween .. keep it shifting girls .. im off to work i go i ho i ho
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Off to get my hair whacked and stained. I need a new look. (Hell, I need a new BODY!) LOL
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I stained my hair this week too Rubes! Getting old SUCKS! When I was drunk I didn't really notice it, sober...I see wrinkles coming. DANG IT!
        Praying it doesn't rain today, so I can take the kids to Halloween festivities tonight...have a great one!!!
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

It's raining, windy, dreary, soggy, creepy, sloppy, in other words, very Halloween. Don't forget time change tonight! I got all my hair cut off. Hubs is in shock. He wailed 'But I like long hair' and I said 'So grow some! LOL
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

LMAO Rubes.....
            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Just can't seem to do anything today. Another renter is going belly-up on us, won't answer door, has destroyed yard and porch. I forsee another week or 2 of cleaning, repairing, and screening applicants. Some people are just so *#&%&)(()&$*&#*&@)(&Q&@!(&#()&(%&%(&#()*#(&@#()&#( )&#%(!
              sigpic

Comment

whats thats ruby 98984y-45h-45fch-698hfpi6h-fyhf6-83inf45iut4bfuygbf8p508645-95hy2-9582945h94gnotmgjntr454654er1v68 i agree lmao ..
                well it was a great day and got alot done with condo and will be done tomorrow ... sue just has to do the cleaning and i need to touch up .. and first thing in the moring i have a appt for custom biult in cabents and well all is going good ..
                britt stay safe girl happy helloween everyone

Comment

It's just been a weird day. I've been SO tired all day for no reason, maybe this dreary weather. I have so much to do, and don'tt want to do anything, so today I give up. I'm confident it will all still be waiting tomorrow. Work sounds great, T. So glad everything is looking up. Everyone have a safe and scary Halloween everyone.
                  sigpic

Comment

oh oh i have soime bad news today is the last day of oct and tomorrow starts a new month .. i dont know what to do.. whos up for another get your ass in gear .. any takers

Comment

I'd follow you anywhere, T-baby!!!! Just say where.
                      sigpic

Comment

:bonkers:Happy to take you to November sleepless in Australia we are already there ...how weird is that !!!!
                        Reggie

Comment

Working...
                        X