Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Moon Alert!

I'm just sayin....

A lot of women especially seem to have a hard time during the full moon. This is not a superstitious thing; it's just a medical fact that it can affect cycles and emotions. Just wanted to give a heads up to all my chicas!
    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Full Moon Alert!

I believe it!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Full Moon Alert!

And mercury is coming direct. Tighten your seatbelts!! Gird your loins! (God I love the things Besie taught me)
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Full Moon Alert!

Holy Moly.....I am closing the blinds and staying inside.......
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Full Moon Alert!

I don't see the moon (sittin outside by the file right now freezing my ass off), but can tell you that the neighbors are having fits...oh, lord, here we go again.
          Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

Full Moon Alert!

Is she calling us moody? :H
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Full Moon Alert!

Yep, I believe a full moon has a weird effect on the brain, something to do with us being 70% water and the effect of the moon on the tides? I may be just making that up though - will check and report back!

Bers
              Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Full Moon Alert!

Priest.............they say that those that are on the edge might get pushed to do something kooky ......You can checkout the ER's and the Police Stations on a full moon. I quess it's the gravitation pull of the moon...working on our cranial matter.......Ha ! IAD
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Full Moon Alert!

I'm with Britt.... I'm closing my curtains.
                  I'm suprised C didn't give her witchies a head up..

Comment

Full Moon Alert!

I always end up slightly more wacky during the full moon, and with mercury...it may be worse. I am a Virgo...does anyone know if that has any effect as well?

Good luck everyone!
                    Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Full Moon Alert!

my next door neighbours were called mooney wonder did they effect me

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Full Moon Alert!

sunshine_gg;727056 wrote: Is she calling us moody? :H
                        :H:H:H:H

Comment

Full Moon Alert!

I love the Full moon, it's serene and comforting, am I the only one ?
                          Twitch

Comment

Full Moon Alert!

Nope, you're not the only one Tawny!! I spend hours looking at it In the middle of the night i always wake up for a couple of hours because the moon is shining directly into my open bedroom window and lighting up the whole room. Moonlight is very calming.

On another forum I moderate on, we always look out for a full moon and as sure as the moon rises in the evening, the members all go a bit whacky and start arguing with each other! It's quite funny actually!

I'm a Virgo too Keeta ....... not sure if it has any extra special effect on us but the Autumn moons always make me feel so much better.

Trix XXXXX

Comment

Full Moon Alert!

Tell me about it, Prest, and everyone else! Get me off this full moon roller coaster.

On the other hand, I love astronomy. I taught a lesson this past summer on "should the gov't pay for space research" on July 20...the anniversary of the moon landing. And Neil Armstrong is from Ohio!

Comment

Working...
                              X