Full Moon Alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Moon Alert!

I don't need help. lol...you're the loony.
    If it's not a down pour, we're in the tent tonight....even if it is. We have a good tent.

Comment

Full Moon Alert!

I'd forgotten about that, IAD! ROFL As to road kill, animals seem to get so disoriented when it's bright at night they DO travel more. In the country, they are a big traffic problem - more people are killed by deer every year in the US than by any other animal.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Full Moon Alert!

We had a doe cross the road infront of us not that long ago with a set of twins...and they still had their spots! It was so sweet, and Little G was so excited.

Comment

Full Moon Alert!

It's rare for a week to go by without spotting them here. They graze in our backyard, and a spotted fawn jumped in front of me in my driveway the other day. Beautiful, but dangerous.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Full Moon Alert!

CRAP!! Is THAT why I'm feeling like I am today!
            Bring on tomorrow is what I say.
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Full Moon Alert!

rubywillow;727644 wrote: It's rare for a week to go by without spotting them here. They graze in our backyard, and a spotted fawn jumped in front of me in my driveway the other day. Beautiful, but dangerous.
              I don't wish to be morbid, bit many years ago, a friend of my mum's had a Red Deer stag jump through the windscreen of the truck he was driving. They both died instantly. They're big (and beautiful) animals.

Comment

Full Moon Alert!

I like the full moon. I always feel more of a connection to the universe and nature, and it is always so beautiful and magical. There's a lot of energy there, embrace it rather than fear it. Learn to be aware of energy such as that. I think modern people sometimes think they know it all, and do themselves a disservice by being too removed from nature.

I can feel a lot of energy building as the moon is coming to full, then it seems to balance as it gets to to the opposition to the sun (the moment it's "full").

I might be the only one that likes Mercury retrograde too. Lots of things about it are a pain in the ass, but I always see all these people I haven't in ages and my social life picks up. I was born with this as well, so maybe that's why.

Happy Full Moon, Everyone!!!!
                ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Full Moon Alert!

Oh wow Popeye... that is so sad!

I have done quite a bit of research on the full moon and it's effects on us physically. Apart from all the superstitious stuff, I was quite surprised at all that I found. I found most of it by googling. It tends to effect women moreso in the area of emotions, "cycles" and pregnant women who are close to giving birth. My Mom had all four of us on a full moon as it greatly affects the gravitational pull on water/ tides and any OBGYN will tell you that the maternity floor is overflowing every full moon as it causes the water to break.

Anyhow, I know that it personally affects my emotions and that can be good or bad. It just heightens my emotional sensitivity, so I just try to be aware of that. I have actually really enjoyed the last two full moons. I just make sure to mark them on my calendar now!

TGIF!
                  If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Full Moon Alert!

" It just ain't Halloween without a full moon !" Ha! IAD. ( You know this was going to happen...Ha!) IAD
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Full Moon Alert!

Good one, IAD!!!! :H :H :H :H :H
                      ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Working...
                      X