Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am done with MWO

Colbe,

Sorry, but you are wrong. You say you have nothing to give on this site when THIS post has helped me tremendously. Seriously, THANK YOU!

I suffer from depression and often think I have nothing to contribute here as well. I know no one was writing to me, but your replies have given me what I need to persevere in my fight.

Comment

I am done with MWO

Quit if you want to C.

Just want to suggest that maybe you just "LURK"awhile. Lots of us here do.
      Hell, since my last alcohol collapse, I've not felt like doing much of anything else!
      Got some serious help and checked into a hospital where I was in ICU for a month at the point of flat lining.
      Much better now and if I want to see my daughter grow up, can never have another drink in my life again. Ever. It will kill me as sure as pulling the trigger of my).577 elephant gun. This was an option in times of serious alcohol induced, depression. Just never wanted to leave my brains all over the place for somebody else to discover and clean up.
      This is a big, worldwide club, with people from all walks of life and attitudes. Some may be complete Ar*****es; but we all share a common bond - the incurable disease of Alcoholism.
      MWO was my start, allbeit a rocky one. I'm in the members'list with post history.
      I've met some real, long lasting soul mates here.
      Have a little read and hopefully a laugh or two whilst you are lurking!!
      It's your choice of course - pay no attention to the ar***oles.

Best Regards
      Bashley

Comment

I am done with MWO

Well Cole be I'm sorry to see you go but if you decide to come back I would be happy to see you here. The best to you on your journey.
        When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
        -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

I am done with MWO

My New Beginning;731128 wrote: Well Cole be I'm sorry to see you go but if you decide to come back I would be happy to see you here. The best to you on your journey.
          Sorry for the misspell Colbe.
          When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
          -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

I am done with MWO

TakeHeart;730871 wrote: Colbe,

Sorry, but you are wrong. You say you have nothing to give on this site when THIS post has helped me tremendously. Seriously, THANK YOU!

I suffer from depression and often think I have nothing to contribute here as well. I know no one was writing to me, but your replies have given me what I need to persevere in my fight.
            i feel surprised myself when someone says that my post helped them! this is such a good feeling.
            i suffer from depression and am so much better on meds and no alcohol.
            alcohol makes it all worse.
            Colbe are u taking anything for ur depression? Even a little St. John's wart might hurt. I know this is a chemical imbalance for me. I took St. Johns' wart as a teenager and remember feeling I living in a darkened world. Sometimes it would clear up for now apparent reason and I would notice it. Often it was due to the long winters in New England. Now I live in the Caribbean but it still happens. I had hoped for sure the climate would be a miracle cure.

Comment

I am done with MWO

Opps I should have addressed my question to Takeheart, sorry!

Comment

Working...
              X