X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd October

Hey, Sea! Busy is good.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

sea?
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Sorry, Sis on the phone. She has the gift of gab.lol.
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Sea, are you making new friends there? I think it's terrific you get this opportunity for a 'paid' new start. So many people would love to be able to do that. One thing I remember being told over and over in my counselling, 'You don't have to change anything, you have to change everything'. I've found its so true. Just changing our routines, our daily patterns, gives us a chance to make a new reality.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Yo, had a fantastic delicious nana nap..

off to catch up now...
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Think I need one! LOL
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

I have had a couple of nasty pm's but they were not annoymous......may have been drink fuelled but were hurtful nonetheless...

I chose to completely ignore one and challange another. All worked out in the end.

I wouldn't let it make me leave tho...thats what the sender wants and you are playing right into their hands..

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Hey Oners, whats going on?
                  'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Hi grimmers.

all good here...weird happenings on the boards...usual full moon shite.

i am in good form and in music playing mode.

Did you have yer restful day today??

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

I just do not understand these actions, unless they come from personal frustration and jealousy. We put ourselves out there, so our failures and successes are common knowledge. As with any group of people who interact, there are personalities that rub each of us the wrong way. None of us got here by singing too loud in the choir! When someone chooses to cast stones, they need to first look into themselves. My greatest fear is that some will be turned away because of these attacks who need the support MWO gives. Let's grow up, people.
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

And Oney, I know you haven't been singled out - others have received them, and none make sense.
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

hi all,hows things?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

im stuffing myself with olives and feta cheese , yum yum! Cant wait for x factor, didnt get my invite to Simons party so im stuck here with you lot..again!!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

All grand here.
                              Whens the full moon? Tomorrow?
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

one2many;728598 wrote: Hi grimmers.

all good here...weird happenings on the boards...usual full moon shite.

i am in good form and in music playing mode.

Did you have yer restful day today??
                                I had a wonderfully restful day thank you, did a fair bit of gardening and put up a new light fitting, which was a lesson in patience itself!!!

What music are you listening to at the mo?
                                'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Working...
                                X