Army Thread 3rd October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd October

He was meant to be chore boy...well I had a lovely nana nap with Mia, he looked after the others...
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

I want to say something snarky. But I know you know what it is.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Those Swines

Hello all,
        Have not had a chance to catch up on any posts so no doubt clueless as to what is going on, as usual. Love the way the thread usualy starts off fairly polite and after that who knows!
        By the way am I the first MWO client to have suspected 'swine flu' symptoms??, not that it is a glory of honour or anything, just feeling very 'iffy'of late and a few of my neighbours are suspected criminals in the case. At least it is not catching by internet..I hope
        Otherwise i am grand with no side effects
        Happy Saturday all
        OINK OINK
        xx
        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Hi Bandit, don't know where everyone else is, I was just getting spellbound by GG's horsey youtube video.
          It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

GREAT to see you Piggywoman!

I hope you don't have it hon....what you up to tonight???
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Righto I had better get the dishies organised for the trial track, have a nice evening everybody
              It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Love your piccie Zeppie2
                Hope I don't have it eitherOne2, could live without it
                Otherwise up to the same ol as to most Saturday nights, arguing over what movie to watch(me being romance & very much a Wuthering Heights sort of person) and him being more a Fast & Furious sort of person (not that I do not mind watching that either) but he is bugging me of late so feck him
                xx
                There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Evening everyone.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Evening, all

What a busy thread today! NO WAY am I going to read through all of it, tempting as the prospect is...

I trust all are safe & sound.

Mrs. T and the cubs are sound asleep, our bellies are full and we had a lovely day.

Tomorrow, we're off to the beach in the seaside town we lived in before we moved to Stellenbosch. Not very imaginatively named: Strand. Its about 20km from here.
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Evening Tippers. Hope you have a good day at the beach tomorrow, we didn't have much in the way of beach weather this summer.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Hi Everyone,

got taken to a food and alcohol exhibition tonight---that was kinda hard to deal with, but I'm pleased to say I managed with juice and coffee!

How are you Tip, and all that I havn't said hello to tonight?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Evening Sunbird, good going with that exhibit, can't have been easy.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Hi Opes,

Its really hard in the beginning, learning to have fun without AL, when everyone else is having it.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Hey, Opes & Birdie

I'm really feeling good tonight. My 4-hour Nanna Nap was just the right medicine to make me feel better after the endless insomnia. I had less than 4 hours of night-time sleep in the preceding 48 hours...

I'm sitting in bed with my trusty notebook before me, the door still open onto the garden. It is just such a lovely evening in Stellies.
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

sunbird;728753 wrote: Hi Opes,

Its really hard in the beginning, learning to have fun without AL, when everyone else is having it.
                                I can relate, Birdy... But it passes.

My worst is going out to dinner. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. Some "friends" will be left behind, though. If they're tedious when I'm sober, they're tedious - period.
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X