Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd October

Hi ruby, that does sound divine.

Seriously, Oney, you should try it. The fried syuff is not good for the heart, not good at all!

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

I guess I'll have fish tonight. I've got to swap the tank though and for some reason there is a problem with that. Porbably nothing a chainsaw wont fix
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Oney when you visit me I'll teach you how to eat :H
        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Only if you promise to bring me some cury chippers
          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

:argh:
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

The propane tank LOL not the fish tank :H
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

What's the arrrggg? ruby?
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Fish tank idea!
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

nothing beats a few flash fried gupppies :H
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

I will bring you a curry chips Greenie....and a few other delights..
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

My mother had some neighbor boys who liked to fish in their pond. When they caught fish, they would tell us they had to get them cooked before their mom got home, b/c she was Japanese and would want to eat them raw!
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

The prawns thing you were eating one night would be nice I think
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

rubywillow;728394 wrote: My mother had some neighbor boys who liked to fish in their pond. When they caught fish, they would tell us they had to get them cooked before their mom got home, b/c she was Japanese and would want to eat them raw!
                            LMAO!!!!!! They especially like the head Seriously!
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

:argh: :argh: !!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

In china with friends, we were at a resto with their family members. Middle of the table is a lazy susan thing. BIG steamed fish is one of the dishes. It spins around and most of the fish is gone but the head is there. I nudge my friend and say "here comes the head". But she must offer it to the elder woman as is tradition. I whisper"Oh shit, she's gonna take it too". And she did offer and she did take. We were pinching each other under the table. :H
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X