Army Thread 3rd October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd October

In the immortal words of Burt Reynolds in 'Smokey and the Bandit', "ignorance depends on where in world you happen to be". LOL Ever watch the discovery channels about things people consider delicacies? Tip: NEEVER try birdnest soup!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

'Alo trooperoonies!
      'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

'Alo Zenners, I fareth well thank you.......how fareth you?
        'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Hi again.
          Glad to feel your happy vibes Zen.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

That's good to hear.
            I'm doing pretty well myself. I'm just coming to the end of a nice, relaxing week off work and I'm raring to go again. I'm working for an agency and it's supposed to be quite off and on but they've kept me going so far. I just hope they keep it up for the Christmas holidays.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Hard to believe Christmas is on us once again. The stores here are already putting out their Christmas merchandise - so distressing to me b/c I think it takes away for the actual holiday. People are burned out by Dec. 25th!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Just working in a sorting office, humphing mailbags about. It's OK though. I like the guys there and there is talk of a full time job if I keep my nose clean, but I'll not be holding my breath.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

...and it's months until Christmas.
                  A quarter of a year yet.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Zenstyle;728456 wrote: "Quarter of a year"... lol...

Christmas is totally commercialized over here. It's already started (which is especially weird in Florida... red jumpers and snowy weather type thingies in the shops and boiling heat and humidity outside)...
                    It'll be starting here soon.
                    I hope they have the good grace to wait till halloween has passed at least.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Just been shopping and there are christmas decs all over the place..
                      Bah humbug here....
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

A new sheet
                        Bird seed
                        dog food
                        clear pockets for my college work
                        shower gel
                        Fecking fascinating huh?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

christmas hahaha

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

the old gang dont u love it

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Hey Gyco, how are you my man??

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Gyco! What's on your plate for today?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X