• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd October

thanx folks

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

You know what? I am so upset. I joined subs and people are leaving in the middle of the night an stuff because of nasty PMs. Is this what happens in subs? Feck?
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Gy, didn't I see where you posted the South had 'friendly people and big women'? LMAO Sometimes you just want to tell girls 'spandex is not your friend!!!' LMAO
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

What's going on, Greenie?
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

And me! I wake up on the couch at 3 AM and no I didn't see the end of my show so shut up zenny :H And I come into the computer room and get in chat with starty cindi and kate
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Greenie, sometimes we forget that, sober or not, some people are just NOT nice. You know about 'one rotten apple.......'
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Chat was nice! I dont get the nasty PM stuff.
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Don't know the context, so really can't comment. It's just hurtful, and serves no purpose. I go back to the rehab situation I had with someone who acted like my friend, then became SO hurtful and spiteful. I truly didn't understand til I my counselor helped me understand it was the problem of the perpetrator, and something I would have to learn to deal with in the real world.
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Good Day Army
                    I have missed u all. I have been working constantly. I finally have a couple of days off. I have to find a store that sells umbrellas. It is gonna rain all week here
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Well... oh well...

Sohow are you feling?
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Sea... Come talk!
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

How are you Greenie? I am aching all over.lol. Working 12 hour shifts. The hospital is Crazy Busy.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Ouch! But good to be busy right? Are you finding satisfaction in your work?
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

Brb Sister on phone. She is sick

Comment

Army Thread 3rd October

OK. Sea did you do any of the things people suggested? Those are long hours, you sound like cowgal, but are you doing well with your time off?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X