• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 4th October

***Wondering if its too late on a Sunday afternoon for a Nanna Nap***
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 4th October

tawnyfrog;729068 wrote: Oney - there's no retaliation necessary. It's good to let a roaring fire burn down to glowing coals. Never prod and poke it. The coals will eventually provide greater warmth. It just takes a little time and patience.

Maybe that's what "all the others" are doing. Guess I'm one of them.
      Yeah, you are prob right Tawns...It just makes me mad sometimes that people try to ruin things for others....and people get hurt....

It's my Irish temper
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 4th October

What the fark is happening around here????? As usual I'm trying to find the field while the game's being played. It seems we have a spoiler in play, and I'm too slow to catch on. I deeply regret when people are hurt here, since this should be a safe place for learning and healing.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 4th October

Hey, Rubes. How are you feeling?
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 4th October

he ho!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 4th October

SOOOOOOOO much better, thank you Tip. You know, Tip is my daughter's nickname (she's Tiffany-Anne). Morning greenie. Did you banish all your ghosts of husbands past? LOL
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 4th October

Fecks sake... I got spooked and got out teh gun and switched off the safety
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 4th October

A Southern lady with a loaded gun is not to be messed with!
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 4th October

LMAO!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 4th October

Wahhhh??? Women with loaded guns! Have I got the correct forum here? :H
                      'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 4th October

Yeah! Geeez, If somome breaks into my house they are toast.
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 4th October

And I have the luxury of knowing the Mighty Berit will 'entertain unwanted visitors' til I can check my load! LOL The South you see portrayed in movies doesn't do justice to the power of 'Steel Magnolias'. I'm proud to say I've come from a long line of them, and it seems I passed it on.
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 4th October

hollow point bullets grimster. :H
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 4th October

And you want me to go to your house Greenie?..what if you mistake me for some small vermin like animal?
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 4th October

Greenie, did you read about the guy in Texas who shot his MIL 6 times because he thought she was a possum? LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X