Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday SHOUT OUT!! (with a difference!)

Greeting's everyone!
    Just over 11 months af now. HAPPY, HAPPY HAPPY, and life just get's better and better!
    As T say's, stay strong and think positive. Keep the hope alive folk's, giving up the booze, and staying off it, is not a far away fantasy. It is real, and you can do it. Get educated, get a plan, and go for it!

Best wishes all!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Phil, and all you great posters, just talked to T and he is well, working at his Mom's with his son to help her do some cleaning she's been needing. Typical T. He'll be moving on in a few, so, those in his path can expect him soon. He sounds good, said it was a good time on the ride with his son. I told him Hips had posted this and he is happy everything is continuing!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

How fabulous Mr T - a road trip with your son! You so deserve it.
        And happy Sunday to all even though it is Monday already for me.
        Just over 18 months of freedom for me and although it was hard at times it really can be done and the daily peace of mind from not destroying yourself is just one of the many rewards.
        Hippie you rock my man.
        M

Comment

Heavenly Father, Divine Mother, Beloved God
          Please grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
          Courage to change the things I can,
          And the wisdom to know the difference.

May all life on earth be happy and at peace.

Love and Light
          xx
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

beautiful words hippie

Amen
            Finally Free

Comment

Working...
            X