This week 10 yrs ago..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This week 10 yrs ago..

Limey Lou, this is your time my dear! I can hear the difference in you.
    Go for it, I am right behind you with either a boot up the backside or shoulder, whichever you need at the time.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

This week 10 yrs ago..

Girl! Don't you know 40's are the new 20's???

Which means you are TOO YOUNG to drink!!!

Comment

This week 10 yrs ago..

Limey Lou,
        I have not been on this site for months, it seems. I just stumbled upon this thread and wanted to wish you the BEST!!!! I have known you a long time and I know you are cut from the cloth of success! I will be right here to join you on your quest. Have you set an exact day to stop? I've missed you, my lime friend! Love, Kriggsy
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

This week 10 yrs ago..

Limey my friend, I think it's wonderful you've made this decision.
          I wish you all the best on the next leg of your journey, and I look forward to sharing ita little with you. I think you're gonna love the new you!!!

xo

Comment

This week 10 yrs ago..

GO FOR IT LIMERS!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!! That's a cool story about giving up Nic before entering your 30's. And a cool plan to give up AL on your way into....your 20's. ( I say that as a 29 year old!...OMG my nose is growing)

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

This week 10 yrs ago..

Excellent news Limers. Now neither you or Oney will have any excuse not to run in the minimarathon next year. You will also feel 10 years younger when you kick the booze so being 40 will feel like being 30. Wish I could be there for your party.
              M

Comment

This week 10 yrs ago..

boozehag;731122 wrote: Excellent news Limers. Now neither you or Oney will have any excuse not to run in the minimarathon next year. You will also feel 10 years younger when you kick the booze so being 40 will feel like being 30. Wish I could be there for your party.
                M
                :Hfack off Bh, im going to crawl it like I did last time, I might try to come in within 2 hours instead of last yrs 2.20!! What about that!

And thanks you guys for all the support..:l

Comment

Working...
                X