Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is/are the most embarassing things you have ever done under the influence of alc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is/are the most embarassing things you have ever done under the influence of alc

Kissed a girl...got lost at Mardi Gras....fell out of a tree and broke my leg.....pucked & peed where I shouldn't have...slept with guys I shouldn't have....made phone calls when I shouldn't have...driven when I shouldn't have.......and the list goes on, But that is in the past ...What was once truly horrific to think about I can now remember and laugh about alot of it .....that is what time and recovery does...IT HEALS
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Oh yeah...LADIES??? I've read myself in your mail Janet, delete all those nrs from your phone book, I did just that, Allie am waiting to laugh. Ah, what made me stop drinking last week? I brought a man(nice looking though) to my apartment..........(with a condom - thanks God!). When I got up, he was gone, left a note on my pc 'I LOVE YOU, ROBERT'. I am still recovering from the shock attack, but one thing I know for sure, no more bars for me.

Comment

g'day. i am new here, but gonna give it a try. i always get on a tirade of calling people by a name similar to theirs, as if that could be funny. the other nite, kept calling this person steve, who is really stan, ha ha, not.
        but anyways, hello.

Comment

loving too much, drinking and smoking far too much

Hahaha... I know that from an old friend of mine. I was one of the people she phoned while drinking - really annoyed me then. Now that I am what she was, I understand her but can't risk renewing the contacts, will only drag me behind..... welcome young. I have so much pains on my chest, guess it's really a result of too much thinking and smoking as oppossed to drinking - only think. Have managed day 5 without alcohol or any supps, based merely on discipline, but then I opened the bottle of wine today, I have had two glasses, and I have a very bad headache. The thought alone of meeting my doctor tomorrow makes me more sick than the alcohol. She's so much dominated my 'frustrating' mind over the days that I even dreamt I had a fight with her last night...scary. I feel so lonely and sad tonight. Hugs.

More later.......Carla

Comment

Working...
          X