Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitamin B

Hi There,

Just wondering if anyone has any knowledge on this....When i stupidly od'd and was in hospital and they detoxed me I was given a very strong vitamin B complex tablet which i took everyday but ran out of a couple of wks back, nobody told me if i needed to continue taking it or not so i have left it.
    Since then my hands and feet have broken out in this horrid rash which starts as little itchy bubbles and then goes all infected and sore, have tried all sorts of creams off doc but its just getting worse..its really depressing me now as it looks horrible.
    also i have noticed that i am retaining quite a lot of water as my feet and ankles are really swollen. Have had the skin thing before and when i think about it..its always when im not eating properly, also im a vegitairian.
    Does anyone know anything about this and if these are the symptoms of vitamin B deficiancy..Do i need to start taking it again??

Many thanks for any advice

Lou-Lou x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Vitamin B

Lou-Lou, this link doesn't quite answer your question but it may help you find the information that you need. Generally, heavy drinkers and those under stress are advised to take a b-complex supplement because both alcohol and stress will kill the b-vitamins.

http://health.howstuffworks.com/vitamin-b.htm

Comment

Vitamin B

Thanks Cv

Am reading right now...you are truly a star

Lou-Lou x x
      "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Working...
      X