Trying to help a lost soul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to help a lost soul

Lucky - do not want to fall out, but was alerted by your reponse, as I was merrily typing away on other threads , as I had been out all day. - and then found out that unkind words had been said... Once again by yourself.
    I have read all of your posts and most of them are directed at myself or Lou... and quite frankly I deemed them to be a little unsavoury....
    We are here because we have problems... End Of. Not to make MORE problems... and everyone else has been the wind in my rather flagging sails.
    If I wanted a slating - I'd go and pick a fight. But That is me drunk.... I don't drink not any more - bit by bit, day by day - stronger and stronger

The comment re;
    "are you nuts or drunk " ?
    - was construed by many people here as being directed at me... And why?

If it was directed at me, or not, I would like you to explain the other posts you have typed - most of which mainly been about Lou and I.
    Why not just leave it.
    Every post I do has a jokey element to it. ( Unless it is a serious issue ) .

Just chill... We all have probs here - that Is The Reason We Are Here.

MAKING PEACE

Jesus taught " So if you are standing on the altar in the temple, offering a sacrifice to God, and you suddenly remember that someone has something against you, leave your sacrifice there beside the altar. Go and be reconciled to that person.. Then come and sacrifice yorself to God"
    (Matthew 5:23-24)

Much of the recovery involves repairing the brokeness in our life. This requires that we make peace with God, with ourself, and with others whom we have alienated.
    Unresolved issues in relationships can keep us from being at peace with God and ourself.
    ( Luke 19 )

Please read the above paragraphs.

I hope you find peace within yourself.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h
Working...
X