notes from the porch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

notes from the porch

It's so funny how a day can be so many things when your had your expectations all in place. It ws raining buckets and little doggie and bugger cat were in the bed. My throat hurt and I wanted it to be an excuse to join them. But I rose to my dedication to not get into a hole again and damn if the sun didn't come out to reveal a gorgeous bright blue October sky. I braved the excursion of errands I didn't want to run and had a really fecking bizarre morning. But really, it was perfect. It settled my anxious mind and reinforced my belief in my BGPs. :H Life works in mysterious ways. And thank you to my pals here who were with me
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

notes from the porch

Hey Greenie, I'm so glad turned out for the better but I gotta ask what's BGPs? :l

Comment

notes from the porch

big girl pants.

"put on your big girl pants and deal with it" as the saying goes
      sigpic

Comment

notes from the porch

10/8 This is the guy Mike Dooley that was the tele call I talked about.

Have you noticed, that the more you hurry, the slower you go?

The more you wait, the longer it takes?

The more you worry, the less you dream?

But the more you live, love, and laugh, greenie, the more you live, love, and laugh.

Weird?
        The Universe
        sigpic

Comment

notes from the porch

I also get notes from the universe. Sometimes they are just what I need to hear. Did you do the teleconference? If so, how was it?

Thanks so much for the support last night. I would imagine sometimes you just want to scream "GET OUT!!" to me and others.:H

You have come a long way, Greeneyes, and your analogy of "from the black hole to the porch" is perfect. Have you considered writing a book?

:h:l:h
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

notes from the porch

Nobody would believe most of it. I did have a guy who said I was supposed to be a writer when he looked at the akashik book? Is that the right word?
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X