Prayer line for Allie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer line for Allie.

Allie - I was very sorry to hear this news.
    But your post about the tatoo made me chuckle and think what a nice family you have.
    So good you can laugh and be together now. Your mom sounds incredible. It is amazing what a positive attitude can do in times like this.
    Thinking of you and your family - I will send some positive thoughts your way too.
    lisa

Comment

Prayer line for Allie.

Hey Allie
      I am so sorry. I am thinking about you too, hon. I am glad you have a strong and loving family around you.
      We love you,
      Jen
      Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Prayer line for Allie.

Allie

lHey Allie
        I am so sorry to hear this. But I am thinking about you and so glad to hear you have a loving family around you.
        We love you.
        Jen:h
        Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Prayer line for Allie.

Oh Allie ,I'm so sorry !!!!!
          Please take care of yourself so that you,in turn,can help your mom and everyone else who loves her.
          Like everyone else here,I'll be thinking of you and praying for you, your mom, and your whole famliy.
          Janet

Comment

Prayer line for Allie.

Allie,

I am so sorry you are going thru these difficult times. I can’t even imagine how hard it must be for you. The relationship you have with your mom sounds like the one I have with my adult daughter and I would be SO COMPLETELY devastated to go thru something like this with her, I can only imagine… Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers and whatever support I can offer, I gladly lend. PM me if you want to.

Kat

Comment

Prayer line for Allie.

Thinking of you, Allie. Stay strong.
              Tawny

Comment

Prayer line for Allie.

Thanks Becca;

Allie my prayers and thoughts are with you. I lost my mom in 1988/46 yrs old.

If you need to talk call me!

:l Brandy

Comment

Prayer line for Allie.

Allie, sending thoughts, prayers and positive energy your way for your family. Enjoy and savor everything for it is all precious!

Comment

Prayer line for Allie.

Allie,
                    You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
                    Nancy:l
                    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Prayer line for Allie.

I just want to say you guys are awesome, and I wish I could tell my "other" friends about how great you guys have been; but then I would have to blow my cover!

I had a good weekend considering, and maybe I just havent let down yet. I hope I dont crash in some sort of sadness muck and gravitate back to my old coping ways. I am doing moderation, so I am really going to have to be very careful with even that. But for some reason, I almost feel a "fight" inside of me to fight my own weakness right along with Mom, and am considering doing abs for a bit. But am afraid I might be biting off more than I can chew in light of the stress. Stress has been my downfall. But I just feel an adrenaline rush like I need to fight right now. So I want to put that energy into what I can do for me, because I cannot control much else. Sadly.

I am doing really good considering the news, but I also realize I may have some tough times ahead. I just dont want to waste time being unhealthy over here and not remembering everything, not being the best that I can be for her. But the inner war still rages, so I may need some support here! I have not decided on abs, but am taking one day at a time. This is the best weekend with abs I think I have had in a long time. I thought I would be wanting to bury myself in merlot, but it has not had quite the allure.

So much more I wish I could share, but thank you one more time for all the encouragement. I have a tough week ahead with Mom starting chemo this Friday. I dont know what this is going to look like, and I am scared. I have to take her and sit with her through a five-hour IV chemo drip. But I also dont believe life hands you more than God gives you the grace to endure. I say that for Mom and for me.

Love to all of you,
                      Allie
                      What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Prayer line for Allie.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Allie,
                        I've been where you are right now and I know how it feels to have the strength come from who knows where, then you''ll crash when you need to. It's amazing how strong you can be when you simply just have to. We'll all be here for you when that comes. I hope so badly she beats those crazy damn odds yet again!! Your mom is something else but make peace and enjoy every single second with her now as I am sure you are doing.
                        xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo:l :h xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
                        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Prayer line for Allie.

Dear Allie,
                          Thank you so much for keeping us posted. Feel like we are in some very very minute sense going through this with you and I hope that provides you comfort. You know, I was thinking too that it's really wonderful that you and hubby are in such a good place in your relationship right now. He can be strong for you as well.
                          I learned something yesterday that perhaps you could pass along to your mom, if you feel appropriate. At the Race for the Cure, Ford Motor Co. is a major sponsor. They have partnered with the Komen Foundation to create this "Warriors in Pink" program. Now, I know this is of course for breast cancer, so it's not the same thing, but their fighting attitude is something to be in awe of! Sounds like your mom. What struck me most were the logos they use. Reminded me of the tatoo idea for your mom! Lots of warrior/tribal stuff, really in fighter mode! Real warriors. Incredibly strong women.
                          Here's the link if you want to check it out. www.fordcares.com
                          I just came home with the bandanas, press-on tatoos, and stuff, and thought I'd share.
                          You are quite the warrior yourself, sister.
                          Love you,:h

Comment

Prayer line for Allie.

Love and kisses to you this morning Allie. Thinking of you, your brave, sweet Mom and family. Boo, your kudzu cousin

Comment

Prayer line for Allie.

Oh Allie I'm so very sorry to hear this news.

I'm still keeping you and your family in my daily prayers for strength and peace. :l

I wanted to post this message that I've come across often about cancer that I thought you might like to read.

What Cancer Cannot Do:

Cancer is so Limited....

It cannot cripple Love
                              It cannot shatter Hope
                              It cannot corrode Faith
                              It cannot destroy Peace
                              It cannot kill Friendship
                              It cannot suppress Memories
                              It cannot silence Courage
                              It cannot invade the Soul
                              It cannot steal Eternal Life
                              It cannot conquer the Spirit
                              :h :h :h :h

Comment

Prayer line for Allie.

Oh, Allie Dear

I am so sorry to hear the bad news. Your mother sounds like a wonderful, witty brave woman. And it sounds like you two have a great relationship to give you both strength during this difficult time.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers,

Love, :h Ivy

Comment

Working...
                                X