Looking back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking back

I am not new so felt this forum was best to post on.
    My last visit to MWO was 6 months ago today. Had a pm from a very good friend here this morning and thought it would be great to catch up with anyone that remembers me.
    I am still in the fight, still not AF, (cannot mod) but so much more aware these days thanks to the the tools supplied here. How is everyone?
    In life we can live out our dreams its true
    the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Looking back

Hello Eastender,
    I wasnt really around much 6 months ago, and the occupational hazard of drinking quite a bit back then means i dont really remember much around that time.
    Having said that doing well now (thanks for asking) and getting used to being back on the boards myself.
    How are you doing? Do you have a plan of action or are things quite stable drink wise?
    OH....Nice to meet you by the way
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Looking back

Hi Eastender! It's nice to see you. Wasn't it the firecrackers thread you hung with? Catch 22 (teardrop) comes and goes a bit now. Good luck with your goals!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Looking back

Hi Eastender
        I remember you- good to hear from you~
        Be well and keep posting.
        -Sheep

Comment

Looking back

Hi Mackeral Greeneyes & Sheepish thanks for your replies.What a memory Greeneyes! I was one of the firecrackers and reading back, since 2007! Time flys.
          I am doing Ok thanks, some days are worse than others but feel the consumption is starting to increase when I do drink.It is a daily battle, I learned not to beat myself up, but now need to pull in the reins.
          Catch 22 (teardrop) has replied to me on another thread, I was so pleased to see her post again.

Love to all Eastx
          In life we can live out our dreams its true
          the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

Working...
          X