Happy Birthday Rubywillow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!! I love you all for thinking of me. I went to my daughters house for dinner and have a wonderful video of my grands singing to me and blowing out my candles, then spent the evening with T and his son, who had cleaned my kitchen for me at the cabin when I returned. It was a wonderful day (except for the aging thing!!!) LOL
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

BTW, I especially wanted to thank LaVande for the sweet PM, LTG for remembering my big day, and tlrgs for cleaning the kitchen!! LOL
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Happy belated

Comment

Ruby, sounds like you had a magical day :h
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
          X