Rain in My Heart Documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just read that since the ending Vanda has also died. Mark is the only one who survived so far.
    Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Wow, I just watched the whole thing. I can't write anything that hasn't all ready been written. It's just mind numbing.We are truly sick people who need help.

Please post if you have seen other movie / documentiers worth watching.

Comment

Startingover, thank you so much, the video's are sad but very informative. There was a movie on youtube called Pleasure Unwoven, that these video's reminded me of. Pleasure Unwoven cleared up the willpower verses disease debate for me. Anyway thanks again.
        Success is making yourself do the thing you need to do, when you need to do it, whether you like it or not.
        If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

Comment

Just finished this documentary. Heartbreakingly real. How sad that nothing could help these people...they couldn't even find a way to help themselves. This is a very very real and scary account..

Comment

Oh
            Dear God
            There are no words.
            Brutal... people need to see this.

Comment

I just watched it!! So glad it was posted, not only did I see parts of myself but also other members of my family! Strange to hold up a virtual mirror of the (similar in ways) drunk me, to the now sober me. Very very interesting experience to have & one that I'm hoping will be a building block for me going forward. So glad it was posted & so glad I watched it. How brave of the participants & families. They have helped at least me anyway :0)

Comment

Working...
              X