The Forbidden: 'yes', 'no' 'sometimes' game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just a silly game....of course I would if it were possible.

Why is the alphabet in that order...is it because of that song?
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Are you quoting Steven Wright at me?
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Not knowingly

Comment

Unbeknowingly then?
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

I guess you could say that.

Have you ever kicked a vending machine?

Comment

Ever heard of shaken vending machine syndrome?

Have you ever stuck your foot so far in your mouth your toes come out your ears?
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

So far I could hear how big of a jerk I was being

Do you eat raw cookie dough?

Comment

Only if I make it.

Would you push the button in 'The Box'?
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

What's the Box?

Is there a button in the box?

Comment

The Box is a new movie. You receive a couple million dollars if you push the button, but someone you don't know will die.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, that is terrible. Money for a life.....there is no way.

Comment

Oops...I said "no"

New question anyone?

Comment

Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do 'practice'?
                            sigpic

Comment

Extremely!!!!! Makes you feel like a test rabbitt.

Do single people have dirty backs?

Comment

Never got that close.

Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X