Swine Flu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swine Flu

Swine Flu is scary and even more so for us drinkers. Alcohol weakens our immune system. If there was ever a time to reduce intake or go AF it is now during Flu Season. Yet another thing AL has taken and that is my strong immune system.

Everything I need is within me!

Swine Flu

Very true, AL takes so much and gives nothing in return.

Double up on the vitamin C
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Swine Flu

And look after your children now. Already 86 American children have died from this thing.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Swine Flu

My daughter has a good friend in Intensive Care.....bad shape with the H1N1 Flu. She and her friends are going over tomorrow to check on him. ( This guy Walter was in all her plays in high school....played her husband in one of them. ) So it's out their.....try to get the shot or nose sniff...if you can. I got my regular Flu shot a couple of weeks ago. IAD
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Swine Flu

My Daughter came back from visiting her friend Walter..........he's very grave.....his hands and feet were bloated they had to cut his feet and hands to eleviate the bloating their. He's in Quartine....In a Coma.....My daughter is a basket case, Please pray for this young man......He had a good heart. IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Swine Flu

I will say a prayer for him. How sad and scary.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Swine Flu

My son had swine flu. I am not sure that we really took it seriously. He is ok and doing well. My experience has remained that the biggest killer in our family remains... alcoholic cirrosis.

Comment

Working...
              X