loving too much, drinking and smoking far too much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Lush, Gina and everyone, hope you feel much better today. How are you Jody? Hope you weren't scared off with the Friday mails, hang around and stay strong, you know why you are here and while reading what people have to say or their ways of approaching issues, you decide who fits your category. I am not taking any supps yet, should arrive here next week, but since I started participating in this forum, after reading the book, I have somehow found strength that I never had before. I have even managed three days now without drinking. The urge is sometimes there in the evening but then I log in here where I find comfort. Goodluck and all the best. I know that I owe this community a donation. More later. Hugs. Carla

Good for you Carla! I know you have had a hard time, but just hang in there. We are all hangin' in there for you. This is a tight community. We care!

Kat
    :l :l :l

Comment

HI Carla,
      I am so glad you are doing well. 3 days is fantastic, congratulations on your hard work and thanks for re-posting ! Jody you hang in there too! Camper
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Working...
      X