Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you

Hi everyone!! As some of you know Cymru hasn't been well lately and has spent the last week in hospital. He has been diagnosed with crohns disease, he is doing ok but will need to stay on medication fir the rest of his life to keep it under control. Cy would like to thank all the people who know him on facebook for there well wishes.

Thanks all

Wishy x x

Thank you

Please send him my love, and best wishes for a speedy recovery.
    Love,
    Sunbird
    xxx

Comment

Thank you

Awwhhhhh Por Cy,

Please let him know we are thinking of him......I will text him later.
      Thanks for letting us know Wishy.
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Thank you

Give him my best wishes Wishy, I really hope he feels better soon.
        Hope you are OK ?
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Thank you

I'm ok thanks starts, just releaved they finally know what's wrong with him and that they can control it. Hope your ok, it's been ages since I spoke to everyone. X

Comment

Thank you

Hi Wishy

My older brother suffers with Crohns Disease too. He has to have a high VIT B injection once a month and will do so for the rest of his life. He ended up having a small portion of his bowels removed as the tubes where so badly infected. He thought he was going in for an appendicitis due to the original diagnosis because Crohns disease is very hard to diagnose at an early stage (or so I am lead to believe!). He was told to give up smoking and watch his intake of spicy foods. He can get quite run down at times if he is under a lot of pressure at work but as far as I am aware he hasn't had any major upsets since being diagnosed over 10 years ago. He doesn't drink that much anyway and he packed in smoking not long before he was diagnosed with it.

I guess he has 2 diseases to manage now!

Sending you ALL my well wishes and I hope Cym is out of hospital soon.

Love and Light
            Phil
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Working...
            X