Dreamed I met you. Anyone else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last night I dreamed I was in MYO-ville. I was in a sort of club house, I guess, sitting at a computer, reading posts and writing a little, watching people, mostly women, sitting at other computers. Then, after a while people started coming in with plates of food and sitting at the tables and talking to each other. I felt really shy at first and afraid of what it would be like to see people face to face, but then I found myself saying Hi to people. I distinctly remember saying, "Wow. So you're Gabby. I'm a big fan. You don't look the way I imagined you." Has anyone had any dreams about this community?:

That is VERY cool! I haven't dreamed about it but it sounds like you had an amazing and fun experience.

Comment

I haven't dreamed that, but I think I'd like to!!! I want your dream! I think I will try to will myself to have one like that tonight!

Hugs,
      Kathy:l
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Funny you say that. I had my first venture into the chat room on Friday night and I ended up dreaming about it last night. And I had the same thing going on where I was trying to put faces to names and yet no one looked like I had envisioned so I could not do it. It was very funny. And in chat Becca and I were talking about popcorn and in my dream there was mountains of popcorn all over the floors.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

That is so cute sounding fsophiah. I LOVE to dream. Sometimes if I wake up to soon an am not finished I make myself go back and finish it. I love it when I remember my dreams and can think about them during the day.
          I am fladdered that you had me in your dream and that you are a fan! Does this mean I am famous now? You made my day fsophiah!
          big smiles... gabby
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

Ha !! Gabbers - I can do that too - go back into a dream when it's really nice and you wake up and is hasn't finished !!!!

As far as knowing what we look like - I reckon that people should put a pic of themselves on their profile.

I love to know what someone looks like when I'm chatting to them

And NO cheating... If Orlando Bloom appears Guys - well we will know you're just a big fibber !!!!
            ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

errr at least pics of our animals, cuz you know what they say. Once you one a pet long enough you start to look like like them....I'll see what I can do bout posting my pup.

Comment

Working...
              X