Army Thread 19th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 19th October

OK, can't stand the rubber chicken game another second!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH~!!~!!!!!!!~!
    As much as I love my baby Tink, this is SOOOOOOOOOO old. Who invented tiny rubber chickens? If I don't throw it, she slaps it on my foot. My signal to move on. I know I won't have time to be around til this time next week, so I think she's telling me to get off my ass. Love you guys, but much life to live.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

kriger;739514 wrote: Hi to you, KTAB! Hows things in your neck of the woods?

We have the most beautiful colors on our trees and the temp is just P_E_R_F_E_C_T!!!!
      Hello Krigs, I am grand thanks for asking. It is autumn here now and the leaves are just turning. I was out in the woods yesterday with my dogs and boy is it beautiful. We have a lot of non native conifers planted now but in this particular wood it is 90% decidious native trees, mountain ash, elm, beach oak etc. I saw one particular tree about 50 feet high and the leaves went from brown on the outside through golden and yellow to still green on the inner leaves, evenly split if you get what I mean. If you painted it people would say it looked false.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Hello everyone
        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Exactly, K! That's why my paintings of real scenes here look like I was looking at a book.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Hellooooo, Zep! How are my hounds faring?
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Hey Zepps, how did it go today?
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

rubywillow;739521 wrote: Hellooooo, Zep! How are my hounds faring?
                Hi Zep, Ruby I read the last word of your post wrongly, initially I thought it had a letter T in it :H

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Hey Starty looking good babe

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

KTAB;739524 wrote: Hi Zep, Ruby I read the last word of your post wrongly, initially I thought it had a letter T in it :H
                    :H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

KTAB;739525 wrote: Hey Starty looking good babe
                      Why thank you kind sir

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

It's 7.30am here Starty

The houndies are racing at 1pm and 4pm and they are only just having their breakfast.

And the new babies are due on thursday, now that I'm back on here I can chat away to you guys if we have another overnight whelping

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Oh shite, I will never get these time zones......
                          OK, will carry on with the good vibes until I go to bed :-)

I bet you are soooo excited....do you have to do anything or just keep watch?

I am getting broody again.....

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

They certainly do that KT, when I had Flower (the preggers dishie) at the vets for a DNA test she stunk out the clinic with her farts. I'll I could do is stand their and smile and hope that people didn't think it was me.

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

startingover;739530 wrote: Why thank you kind sir
                              It is how I always picture you, with a lovely smile on your face. Matches your personallity.

Comment

Army Thread 19th October

Hello Zeppie,

How's tomorrow doing?:H:H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X