stopping smoking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stopping smoking

Should be STROPPING smoking - cos I am right strop today - poss re = sleep deprivation !!!!
    Anyway - going to be a lightweight and us girls ( me , Mills and Dazzler ) are going for an afternoon nap. - Me listening to stopping smoking cd !!!!

So will check in later and let you know if I have quit - let's hope so , cos have no cigs, and purse has gone on it's holidays !!!!

XXXX
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

stopping smoking

Hey Bambino!!
    Good for you. I quit in Jan and it was a little tough. When I got a craving I sang a little song to myself or called someone talked and talked and talked until it got a little easier. The song helped - I changed some words to a song and made it about smoking - kind of silly but it helped.
    I used a website called quitnet.com and that was helpful too. There was a counter on it that told you day by day how much money you had saved by not smoking, how many cigarettes you hadn't smoked ..and how many days had been added back to your life! That helped me too. Mostly the number of cigs I think kinda got to me. After about a month I spent the money it said I had saved on something just for me ( a massage at a local spa).
    It has been so nice not to have to worry about buying cigs, finding time/place to smoke and not having to worry about offending anyone anymore. Just don't have to worry about it anymore.
    Cravings lasted for awhile for me and it took some time to really call it quits but it was so worth it. I truly wish you the best of luck with this .....please let me know if I can help in any way! Let me know how you are doing ok??

Lisa

Comment

Working...
    X