Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you so much..because of your help I made it this far!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rubywillow;740013 wrote: And I LOVE all your pics!!! Gotta figure this dang thing out!! LOL
    My pics?? I better go check out my profile haha. No pics here I know of?? See..there's the paranoia slipping out of me-hackers don'cha know.

Thank you Betty Boop et al for your kind words. It all helps to move me forward.

Oh, and I did see some post numbers...
    I don't have enough interesting things to say to get that high!! :H:H

DLA
    Of all vices, drinking is the most incompatible with greatness
    Sir Walter Scott
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

LOL, Dry, I was speaking of everyone else who are posting their pics. Hang in there, you're not losing it!!!!!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Congrats! You are an inspriation! Keep up the good work.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Well done Dry, it's a great feeling. I have managed almost 4 months now, I did take antabuse for a while which certainly helped, I now feel confident not to rely on anything now. The only drinking I do is in my dreams, I saw my counsellor today and told her I had drinking dreams and she said this is normal.
          Good luck.

Comment

Congratulation DLA, I think I'm right w/ you on the AF day (I don't remember if it was the 2nd or 3rd). I agree w/ you, that feeling of dread in the morning. I used to hide my cell phone from myself when I was drinking wine so I didn't have any of the numbers. Thank God I don't spend the mornings looking for it anymore. You made promises to yourself and kept them. That is the only way to get one foot in front of the other. Every morning when I wake up and get ready for work I blast "I can see clearly now the rain is gone" . It makes me feel so alive and positive. It's a reward for being AF.
            Your actions have spoken louder than words. We are all there with you. Keep up the good work!
            AF since 2/4/10
            Nicotine free since 3/31/10
            FINALLY FREE

Comment

Thank shirazgirl!

I chose my first borns birthday. Now I'll have two reasons to celebrate
              October 3rds. Two new lives created..only I'll be celebrating that
              second one quietly in my mind so as to not take away his special day.
              I just don't ever want to forget.
              Your song choice I can hear in my head..what a great pick! Very uplifting
              indeed. That's a great idea...think I'll borrow it from you. And, a big
              congrats on your achievement as well!!

LOL, Dry, I was speaking of everyone else who are posting their pics. Hang
              in there, you're not losing it!!!!!

Thank the good Lord...really had no idea what you meant rubywillow :H:H:H

DLA
              Of all vices, drinking is the most incompatible with greatness
              Sir Walter Scott
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hey Dry :goodjob: I'm so proud and happy for you , You sound like your doing great ! I'm right there with you . I'm glad you found MWO , everyone here has helped me more than they'll ever know .. Keep up the good work , one day @ a time ! :l Em
                Non Drinker 9/09
                Non Smoker 6/09
                Tennis Anyone ?

Comment

Working...
                X