• Show
Clear All

Link To Blog

RJ,

We have a link to make a donation and have lost the link to your blog
    :h :h :h :h

Link To Blog

Link to blog

Hi! Yes, sorry, I didn't intend to lose the blog link! It's www.mywayout.org/blog.

Timing is off on with my tech guys--one of them is creating a new banner up top to point to the blog, and the other installed a donation button. They were to have occurred simultaneously, but we didn't quite pull it off.

We're working on getting the new banner up there asap but until then I'll provide a temporary fix.

Thanks a bunch, imagine. And for those of you who haven't, be sure to check out the blog. Feedback has been great!

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Link To Blog

I think this community deserves a donation from us, really. It has been so helpful and I am not even ten days old here, can't imagine how many souls it has saved. I haven't made mine yet, but I will - for sure. Good job.

Comment

Working...
      X