Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok here some photos

this is what i look like at my beat
    and this is the most awesome place i have been in a while ..ruby cabin .. nice and quiet and the same with britt house

but driving down the driveway was so scarey for my son .. you are going to need 4 wheeldrive for this one to make it up the hill

now picture driving up to this house and in the drive way there a lady standing with a ax..
    just kidding britt ..

and the last pic is of my son anthony standing on the porch
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

ok here some photos

T,
    Thanks for the pics.
    Lucky Ruby and Britt, beautiful places !
    And T funny but you look how I imagined !
    I can now see the kind soul.
    Cougrats on the upcoming anniversary !

Much Love and Peace to you !

Bob :h:h

Comment

ok here some photos

Hi Tlrgs,
      I was there about a year ago! I miss the place and I miss Rubes! I'm glad you had the opportunity to meet her and share her "special" place, How far from Rubes is Britt's place? Is she in that neck of the woods, too? Love, Krigs
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

ok here some photos

T is a HANDSOME devil!!! LOL The last pic, window at the top left, was T's bedroom. Thanks, T. Beautiful pics. Wonderful sharing, I'm working on mine!
        Rubes
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ok here some photos

And there's Anthony on the porch!! WOW!!!!! Only about 2 hours, Kriggy. I'm waiting with baited breath til your next trip, doll!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ok here some photos

kriger;740125 wrote: Hi Tlrgs,
            I was there about a year ago! I miss the place and I miss Rubes! I'm glad you had the opportunity to meet her and share her "special" place, How far from Rubes is Britt's place? Is she in that neck of the woods, too? Love, Krigs
            its like 205 miles 4 hour trip and a pretty one at that .. driving thur old towns and lot of hills and i have to say i love my gps .. i had to get lost at least every stop i went to

Comment

ok here some photos

HA HA T...IT WAS A SMALL AX! I had to protect myself, you could have been a murderer for all I knew...LMAO
              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

ok here some photos

Not the way I drive, T! LOL
                sigpic

Comment

ok here some photos

Brit, your house is SO beautiful!
                  sigpic

Comment

ok here some photos

you know i was thinking the same britt.. yeah you say your name is britt but when i get there you become bubba the red neck from hell .. now that would have been scarey.. put the truck in r and move fast .. but thank god you are who you say you are and a very very pretty lady and the same with green and ruby

Comment

ok here some photos

T, are you SURE it was in R? LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

ok here some photos

AWESOME---ALL OF IT!
                        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

ok here some photos

Great Pic's T.........Ruby that Cabin....WOW ! Love it ! Have ya' seen Big Foot over their yet ! Ha! IAD
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

ok here some photos

Rubes,
                            Next time I come we'll make it a sleep over, ok?
                            Tlrgs, Before moving to Utah I lived in PB County for about 30 years....it has gotten to be such a rat race down there, don't you think? I-95 is the road from hell!
                            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

ok here some photos

OMG starting at West Palm all the way down to the Keys is a freaking nightmare. I went to Miami last summer and was so damn stressed. I hated the trip. I lived there 10 years...I will NEVER go back..EVER!!!!!
                              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
                              X