ok here some photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok here some photos

What a fantastic pic of Mr T! You are a stud!!!!

Rubes, that is a wonderful cabin and Britt, your house looks amazing, you are lucky ladies.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ok here some photos

greeneyes;740261 wrote: T!!! I have got to get that tree down!!!
      ok green only one tree .. you got it
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

ok here some photos

thank you starty and you look awesome yourself

Comment

ok here some photos

startingover;740280 wrote: What a fantastic pic of Mr T! You are a stud!!!!

Rubes, that is a wonderful cabin and Britt, your house looks amazing, you are lucky ladies.
          Oh, Starty, T has the most fantastic bone structure in his face. I TRIED to fatten him up a bi! LOL
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ok here some photos

I did too Rubes...but I only had him for 2 meals. I stuffed him though. I gained weight looking at the food but i dont think he gained anything.
            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

ok here some photos

Pole Dancing know Greenie ! ha! IAD
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

ok here some photos

No, Brit, I TOTALLY understand that!
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ok here some photos

TONY!!! You can come help T cut trees!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

ok here some photos

It's nice to see you and your awesome house! Looks beautiful wherever it is that you reside. Thanks for sharing with us!
                    AF since 2/4/10
                    Nicotine free since 3/31/10
                    FINALLY FREE

Comment

ok here some photos

rubywillow;740290 wrote: Oh, Starty, T has the most fantastic bone structure in his face. I TRIED to fatten him up a bi! LOL
                      yep and anthony i were teasing ruby about fatting us up for the kill.. she said she put the anadoat some where around the house .. just couldnt rememeber ..lmao it was a great time ..

Comment

ok here some photos

Still feeling OK, T?
                        sigpic

Comment

ok here some photos

NO problem Ruby........I can do trees ! ha! IAD
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

ok here some photos

oh yes ruby just fine miss those biscut and gravy

Comment

ok here some photos

March, IAD, March!
                              sigpic

Comment

ok here some photos

You got to stay in a wonderful house with great friends and get biscuits and gravy. Boy, you were spoiled.

Ruby your cabin looks wonderful, and Brit your house doesn't look like a zoo at all. Both homes look very inviting.

Comment

Working...
                                X