Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok here some photos

kriger;740159 wrote: Rubes,
    Next time I come we'll make it a sleep over, ok?
    Tlrgs, Before moving to Utah I lived in PB County for about 30 years....it has gotten to be such a rat race down there, don't you think? I-95 is the road from hell!
    yeah tell me about it .. two weeks away was great and as soon as i hit fl .. there the first horn and first finger saying hello .. almost made a U TURN ..
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

ok here some photos

Geez! I wore "an outfit" AND lUVIE WAS IN JAMMIES. HOWEVER, AHEM.... THANK YOU FOR NOT POSTING THRM
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ok here some photos

I have only been back to S FL once in the 14 years since I left....I95 was torn up and under construction (what else is new). Hubby would love to move back to Palm Beach Gardens but I have told him I would not go back (Am I mean?) If I move, I want to go where the grandchildren are...that makes more sense to me.
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

ok here some photos

greeneyes;740168 wrote: Geez! I wore "an outfit" AND lUVIE WAS IN JAMMIES. HOWEVER, AHEM.... THANK YOU FOR NOT POSTING THRM
          yep thats the great thing about menory .. only three pic's came out two were you two sitting at the table and on just the two of you and but very dark.. but cute photos

Comment

ok here some photos

I LOVE my cabin, T! Thanks for posting the pics. I'm not sure about next time; between my private road to get there, Brit's hatchett, Greenie's chainsaw, and my new bag of saw/circular saw/power light/vacuum, you could disappear FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kriggy, do you have any weapons of mass destruction?
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ok here some photos

And Kriggy, Georgia is as close as I want to get! Sorry, Floridians, I love to visit, but wouldn't want to live there, ya know what I mean?
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ok here some photos

rubywillow;740245 wrote: I LOVE my cabin, T! Thanks for posting the pics. I'm not sure about next time; between my private road to get there, Brit's hatchett, Greenie's chainsaw, and my new bag of saw/circular saw/power light/vacuum, you could disappear FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kriggy, do you have any weapons of mass destruction?
                it could a great time with four ladies .. i wouldnt stop laughing my ass off .. and a good place to disapear just pick a nice tree ...where i can be happy lmao

Comment

ok here some photos

Great Pics! Great Log Cabin Rubes!

Greenie....now what are you wearing??? Are you a hershey kiss?? LOL

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

ok here some photos

T!!! I have got to get that tree down!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

ok here some photos

You pick a tree, T. I've got lots to spare on my little space! LOL Sue would've croaked if you brought her home a tree!!
                      sigpic

Comment

ok here some photos

Sorry just read your tag line....you're a little raindrop. Do you sing it to the tune..I'm a little teapot????

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

ok here some photos

OK, March, a MWO Rendevous. Bring your own tools.
                          sigpic

Comment

ok here some photos

LOVE your pics, Greenie. So young, so innocent........................
                            sigpic

Comment

ok here some photos

I forgot the tune but I know that ooutfit is a raindrop. It was a tap dance. Who the feckthought up that hat???
                              sigpic

Comment

ok here some photos

Hooker in training.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X