ok here some photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok here some photos

T I'm not kiding about the tree and soffet an stuff. And IAD..... There is a pole from a baksetball thing but unfortunately it is in the front yard. Oh wait.... new source of income!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ok here some photos

I actually live in a big, beautiful antebellum home, but I MUCH prefer my little cabin. I designed it and was general contractor on it's construction, and there are only a few tiny things I would change. LOVELOVELOVE that place. It's my heaven on earth.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ok here some photos

photo.jpg (269.5 KB)
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ok here some photos

ok ruby this one is from the top of the hill
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

ok here some photos

Awww.. thanks for the pictures, T!

Ruby, your cabin is just lovely! I'm jealous!
            And, britt, your home looks nothing like a zoo!

It sounds like you all had a wonderful visit
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

ok here some photos

Oh...you all are only seeing the front...out back..that is where the zoo is!
              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

ok here some photos

Mr T u look like a Rock Star nice pic's....
                Wow Ruby and britt love ur places, and Ruby love the why you disign your cabin this could be my dream place where to live, just love it looks very peaceful.
                Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

ok here some photos

Mr T....you are one good lookin dude.

Rubers...The cabin is EVERYTHING I thought it would be....so pretty and quaint.

Britt..I have never seen a more beautiful zoo in my life...xx
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ok here some photos

Is it just me or do some of our photos suit our image that we had/have here

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

ok here some photos

You can see Mount Yonah (Cherokee for 'Sleeping Bear'), Grimes Nose (no idea! LOL), Pink Mountain, Lynch Mountain, and Tray Mountain Range from the back. Just magic.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X