Here is something I am trying to stop the cravings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that we aren't supposed to "sell" things on our discussion boards but... Its working for me. I haven't had a drink since October 11th... and don't crave it!!!!! Give me trouble for posting that's ok. Normally, I couldn't get past day 4.

I have started taking this product a couple of weeks ago and have seem some great results. I have more energy, I sleep better and I don't ache as much. Not to mention my immune system!!! I haven't had a cold, sore throat, and the one cold sore I did have lasted 1 day instead of the usual 10...

Oh, and I don't have the normal cravings for sweets, coffee or ALCOHOL etc. And people have lost weight also...

It's been on Oprah, lots of NHLers take it, Dr. Oz...

Youth Juice, which is manufactured in the beautiful Okanagan BC and distributed from Vancouver. And it's backed by the Canadian Government!!!

burghardt.youryouthjuice.com
    Source: burghardt.youryouthjuice.com

Whatever works, babe. That's the ticket.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Sounds good...all the right ingredients to keep you healthy, but I didn't see anything about reducing cravings.

Of course there is always pros and cons.....but the first thing I got when I googled it was about scams. (But that is true for a lot of things)

Just my 2 cents
      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

I haven't been able to get past day 4 so, scam or not, it's working for me.

Comment

Good for you.

Comment

goingtofeelgreat;740432 wrote: I haven't been able to get past day 4 so, scam or not, it's working for me.
            I hope I didn't come across negative. I wasn't implying it was a scam, I just noticed the cons.

I think it's great if it's working for you That is awesome
            :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Working...
            X