MADDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MADDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first thing on my shopping list would be an alarm system, the second would be a small 22 (ladysize). I hate scum!!!!! Have your SIL check the nearest pawn shop for the rings, then start checking ebay.

Comment

MADDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

My children will prevail. I just HATE the thought of someone watching their habits, watching them. They live in a wonderful neighborhood, that's what adds insult to injury.
      She understands my BBD's better now. (Big Bad Dogs)
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

MADDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump for Cathy

Comment

MADDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

?
          :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

MADDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts are with you and your family Ruby - I'm so glad that they are all ok
            Minnie x

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending - make yours a happy every after :l

Sober since 4 November :fingers:

Comment

MADDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry Ruby, my home was broken into once and vandalized, and it's a terrible feeling of violation. Thank goodness everyone is safe. As More2 suggested, an alarm system would be a good thing.
              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

MADDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ruby,
                That is a terrible invasion. Just knowing strangers were in your home (daughter) is a very creepy feeling. I too, have a rottie and someone tried to break in my house once but probably changed their mind when they saw her (if they only knew all they had to do was bring some bologna). Let the police take matters into their own hands and definitely have your daughter stay at the cabin until she feels safe. It may take sometime as it is such a personal violation. We are here for you!
                AF since 2/4/10
                Nicotine free since 3/31/10
                FINALLY FREE

Comment

MADDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking of you and your family tonight, Ruby. I've been burglarized in the past, and I know how terrible it feels.

I think an alarm system is a great investment. I hope the police catch those bastards!

:l :l :l
                  AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

MADDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness your daughter is safe Rubes!!
                    It's your mothering instinct to protect her.
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                    X