Army Thread 22nd October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22nd October

Hello Mr Gyco, Rubes and the birthday girl!!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

rubywillow;741541 wrote: Never get between the Green One and meat on a stick.
      :H:H:H
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Off to cheer my singing granddaughter in her talent contest tonight. Daughter's going to a Mommy-Son Halloween dance, SIL is working, so I'm staying over to guard the fort tonight. Mimi Security, reporting for duty. SIL called to be sure I was staying over, says he knows they'll be safe! LOL Really just to make my girl feel more secure, and I love the kids fighting over who I'll sleep with!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Sweet, rubes!
          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

greeneyes;741533 wrote: hahaha! I went to the fair last night and ate junk food. rode rides. and browsed the exhibits. When I got one of those saussage dogs. the lady looked at me and said can I take your order? SO I ordere it and this woman starts thumping me on the back bitching that she had been standing there for 10 minutes and she really needed to feed her son. There really wasn't a line. They put my order up so WTF? I said if you been standing here ten minutes you need to rethink your whole approach,, paid for the food and patted her on the back and said I believe sh'es next. :H:H Geez lady walk up to the fecking window and order, how hard is that? :H
            :H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

KTAB;741515 wrote: I dont agree, you are still here and trying and that is a big thing in my book.
              It is always easier for people to do nothing rather than try and make changes in any aspect of their lives no matter how positive those changes may impact.
              thanks K.:l

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Luv the hair Limers. Wot an hansome man U are
                Long Road
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--
                Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Hi Long Road, Limers see this is ur day for showering whoeeee!!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

I'm the model in long roads avatar. I jut took off my tu-tu
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

G'day everyone!

Zepperooney! I am honored....thank you kindly! Wow, a little kiwi Greyhound named Grim!

Limeyloo, you are fab and I won't hear anything to the contrary....THATS AN ORDER!
                      'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Evening all. Congratulations to all the proud parents. Limers all any of can do is keep trying and your certinly doing THAT. Well done on the exam.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Hello OpeyWopeyRooney!
                          'Tis with our judgements as our watches, none go just alike, yet each believes his own - Alexander Pope

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

As long as you don't add dopey into that your alright.:H

Evening there Grimmers, how you getting on today?

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Opal;741702 wrote: As long as you don't add dopey into that your alright.:H

Evening there Grimmers, how you getting on today?
                              It was a near miss Opes! Was tempted but did not want to incur the wrath! :H

Comment

Army Thread 22nd October

Evening all!
                                Just got Fudge back and the x rays have come back clear for arthritis thankfully, but they dont know whats making her limp though. The lump is OK too. A bit frustrated but at least its doesnt appear to be anything drastic at this stage.
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X