manipulation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manipulation

Nobody can manipulate you unless you allow it. I am in tears becasuse my friend just hung up on me. The ultimate insult. Little doggie is crawling up on my lap. Knowing I'm in pain, My heart is hurt. How can you say you are sorry when you meant what you said? She didn't want to hear what wss said abd chided me. Booo Hoooo....
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

manipulation

you ok greenie??
    life is simple its just not easy

Comment

manipulation

:l Oh Greenie, I'm sorry. That stinks.
      "When she enjoyed her drinking she couldn't control it, and when she controlled it, she couldn't enjoy it." (from The Big Book)

Comment

manipulation

The truth hurts sometimes. Sorry, Greenie...that sucks.
        When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
        -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

manipulation

That's right Greenie, nobody can manipulate them unless YOU allow it. I had a moment like that myself today....I was right, yet Boss Lady...kept poking and prodding and messing with me until I felt like I was going to blow....I had to leave the building for a little while take a few deep breaths and tell myself...it's nothing, I'm OK, I know I was right, No sense getting worked up...stay calm, I'm not hurt in anyway, just relax...whew! Take deep breaths girl....it will all be OK.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

manipulation

Sarasmiles;741843 wrote: :l Oh Greenie, I'm sorry. That stinks.
            Glad to hear you're using this: I plan to keep it much more aggressively up-to-date than has been the case in the past, but don't hesitate to let me know if you find errors or need clarifications.
            Taux credit auto simulation pret auto et voiture | Calcul credit auto et pret voiture | Financement auto et voiture

Comment

manipulation

Eleanor Roosevelt said.....No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. I love that quote...in fact I'm going to post a thread of her quotes. She seemed down-to-earth and a rational thinker.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

manipulation

Greenie, a true friend is one who both tells you the truth and hears the truth. All to often people who call themselves friends and freely say I love you, do not tell the truth, sometimes lies can cost far more than hurt feelings........with that being said....Your "friend is an idiot" You dear Greenie are an awsome woman!!

xx Kate
                A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

manipulation

It's going to be ok greeneyes. I know how you feel. People can be so insensitive, but we are here for you and don't forget it. I am new here on my first day but I got your back ...

Comment

manipulation

:l

Comment

manipulation

Greenie,

Your friend is an idiot. She should treasure your friendship. We love you!

Comment

manipulation

Greenie

A true friend is someone who tells the truth even if it hurts. A 'yes-person' is not a true friend. I hope that once your friend has time to reflect on your words and opinion she will realise that you didn't intend to hurt her but were giving your opinion with her best interests at heart. Bear in mind though that there may be more to the situation which she hasn't confided in you.

Let her be for a few days. With time she will calm down!
                        If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

manipulation

Greenie,
                          I love you! Call if ya need me.
                          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

manipulation

Greenie,

We talked about this kind of thing for the last two meetings in AA. Now I know why. :l

One, sometimes we are wrong and sometime we are NOT wrong.

Two, All we can do is be tolerant and accepting ourselves, we cannot affect other people's attitudes.

Three, Don't let other people rent space in your mind.

Four, I love you.

Cindi
                            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

manipulation

cindi, while 4 is my favorite I LOVE 3 Don't let people rent space in your mind.

Makekes me think of the Peantust comic strip when Lucy has the psych booth :H
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                              X