ARMY thread 23 October 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas is cancelled Ktab..so is all kinds of physical contact...including talking..
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

startingover;742028 wrote: That is sickening Oney....
      Stupid Bint...some people don't deserve kids....makes me sick.

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

startingover;742029 wrote: Hiya Tigger
        You finished work already?
        Nah - I've sacrificed a smokebreak
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;742033 wrote: Nah - I've sacrificed a smokebreak
          To talk to us???? awwhhhhh
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;742027 wrote: You can keep it simple...

Well done
            Oh Wavey One

I'm kinda runty myself... so I like it
            Me keep it simple, seldom happens I am afraid. Can you imagine the amount of total crap I talked when drunk. I am bad enough here FFS.

Oney I just read that article, I dont wish to judge but that does make the blood boil. It is probably more common than anyone realises, 22yrs of age with four kids and no mention of a partner around says a lot. We need a licence for our tv or to drive a car but unfortuntley anyone can have kids.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I don't think we are judging at all Ktab, I feel the same way as you..it just seems so unfair that kids can be treated this way and there are so many out there who desperately want kids and can't have them.
              I reckon you are dead right, these are only the stories we know about...

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Life isnt fair Oney I learned that a long time ago but we need to make the best of our lot. I am healthy, sober and have a wonderful family, for that I am eternally gratefull, for there are many others so much worse off than us in so many ways. It could all come tumbling down around our ears tomorrow so I say be thankfull for what we have and give someone a hug today, they might just need it.
                BTW that was a great articulate post for Mario, well done.

Comment

Yeah, you are right..I know things are shite with me and Wob at the moment but I cannot change that BUT I have my 3 lovely kids around me and that is worth its weight in gold...

Thanks Ktab..

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

of course it was ktab sure where would i be without my body guards

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Big hassles going on in my family at the moment which thankfully I am not directly involved with and I feel like banging their heads together. Silly little arguements can sometimes get blown out of all proportion in families and rifts can start that last and last with nobody backing down or finding common ground and the whole family suffers as a result. It is very frustrating to watch and I think if, God forbid, one of them was involved in a car crash or contracted a life threatening illness the stupid row would soon pale into insignificance. I just hope it never takes something like that to bring people to their senses. Good to vent, phew.....

Comment

oney i am noticing a pattern here,when you have probs at home i also get them,its not the first time that has happened,

Comment

Very True Ktab....sometimes its too easy to get caught up in the pettiness of life....it's something I need to work on I think.

Life is too short.

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

mario;742057 wrote: oney i am noticing a pattern here,when you have probs at home i also get them,its not the first time that has happened,
                            I know Mario.....thats weird...maybe we should run away together and live in Portugal!:H

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;742059 wrote: I know Mario.....thats weird...maybe we should run away together and live in Portugal!:H
                              :wow::wow: wouldent that be something :H:H

Comment

that's the first time i laughed since yesterday,

Comment

Working...
                                X