Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice please- all the red flags are waving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just reread my post, and hope when I said "They are what they are" doesn't sound like I am dismissing how hard the cravings can be to get through. They can be bad, and sometimes make a half hour of urges feel like an eternity. I just mean I know they are just feelings. I accept the feelings, and know that is all they are...feelings...they will pass, and I CAN over come them.
    I just didn't want to come across like I was minimising what you are/were feeling Kimberley! I am sorry if it came across that way:l
    Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

keep doing what your doing Kimberley you are way ahead of me, i never seem to get past2 days but i am drinking a lot less so thats an acheivement for me, i come here and read, post and go to chat, good luck we are all here together in this and that feels good. love and hugs Tawnywitch.
      Twitch

Comment

Kimber, tho it's always there, in the closet, it DOES get easier. It becomes a source of pride to say "No thank you" with no further explanation necessary. If someone insists on knowing why, I ask why they need to know. It becomes like the old rusted bucket in the basement you don't open, even tho you know it's there. Still waiting, but unopened, unheard, not thought about for years. Best of all, it can become a small, shadowy part of our past life, and the great irony is it can't do anything to ruin our life unless we take the time to invite it back in. I rejoice at every success story I read here.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
        X